Well Life Counselling is a Gold Coast based private practice, providing support to individuals through face to face counselling, based in Southport. Online remote sessions can also be arranged from any location based on your circumstances. It has been created out of a purpose to help people as they go through life challenges, based on a blend of professional and personal experiences.
With over thirty years of professional expertise working in helping professions such as consulting, training and management, I have found myself going full circle to a natural passion I had for psychology.
I use a person centred approach and the environment is empathetic, safe and friendly. We respect your individuality and unique circumstances and will work with you collaboratively to help you improve your wellbeing to live your best life.
Through my own life, like everyone, I have encountered the ups and downs of life’s rollercoaster. I highly value forming genuine therapeutic relationships with clients backed by evidence, using well researched, trusted clinical approaches that work with your own personal strengths, values and resources.
- Australian Register of Counsellors & Psychotherapists. Registration Number 16709
- PACFA Affiliate Member – Psychotherapy and Counselling Federation of Australia
- Australian Counselling Association member
Credentials & Professional Training
- Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors (AIPC) Diploma of Counselling CHC51015.
- Applied Positive Psychology – Key concepts and practical skills training for use in clinical practice
- Short-term Dynamic Interpersonal Psychotherapy – Australian & New Zealand Association of Psychotherapy
- Red2Blue Certified Foundation Coach
- Mental Health – PACFA
- Mental Health at Work – Australian HR Institute
- Digital Mental Health
- Trainer & Assessor TAE40116 specialising in Business and Communications
- AIPC Advanced Study majors in Grief & Loss, Mindfulness and Addictions